Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Saturday · November 27, 2021
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Age Range: Adult only.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Reason for Coverage Need: recruiting.
- Board Certified.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- BC or True BE.
- Location: North Dakota.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing dates.
- Patient Volume: 10-15/day no procedures.
- No Procedures.
- Carting/Dictation: Epic-Verified.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 350 Bed.
- Start Date: 1 month due to credentialing.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Patient Volume: 10-15 per day.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Rounding, admissions, discharges.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 2 months.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 5.