Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Friday · September 17, 2021
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10 hours per day with 14 hours at night unrestricted beeper.Candidates must have active ND license, 3 years minimum of experience, United States residency, and clean background.
- Dates Needed: May 2, 2021 - End of September.
- Procedures Required: vent mgmt.
- The facility is located in Dickinson, ND.
- This facility has a 24-hour inpatient staffing model.
- All transportation and lodging is covered and credentialing takes around 30 days.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Central/art lines, punctures, intubations.
- Reference ID: ORD-095231-MD-ND.
- Open ICU.
- Hospitalists are onsite approx.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-15.
- Shift Times: 24 hour.
- A small 25-bed critical access hospital part of a large multi-state system is seeking a hospitalist for ongoing locum tenens coverage.
- CertificationsRequired: Board Certified IM or FM.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Does Procedures.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 6.