Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Saturday · November 27, 2021
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 6.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Board certified - Internal MedicineND license - can consider Imlcdeaclean malpractice/backgroundACLSBLS.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Does Procedures.
- Located in Devils Lake, ND, CHI St. Alexius Health Devils Lake Hospital is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital accredited by The Joint Commission, licensed by the North Dakota State Department of Health, and certified by the Department of Health and Human Services for participation in the Medicare Program.
- We are seeking a hospitalist for ongoing locum tenens coverage.
- Dates Needed: March 2021 - ongoing.
- Procedures Required: Vent management, lines, intubations.
- Reference ID: ORD-094677-MD-ND.
- Our hospital has been committed to providing patients quality medical treatment in the Lake Region area and surrounding communities since 1902.
- Shifts are 7 am-7 pm onsite with unrestricted night. The locum must be comfortable with procedures including vents, lines, tubes, swing beds, cardiac rehab oversight, outpatient infusion, and wound care oversight.
- CertificationsRequired: Board Certified IM.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jan 22.