Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC internal medicine physician.
- You will also receive a $50K commencement bonus, relocation assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Our services are free for you.
- The group welcomes board-certified internal medicine physicians, and board eligible 2021 residents. If you do not have an active ND medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- The schedule is 7 days on and 7 days off and the incoming hospitalist can expect to see 16 patients per day on average.
- 7 on and 7 off schedule.
- With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- There will be no procedures required, but you will respond to codes.
- This employed position offers a competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses.
- 2021 residents welcome.
- An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available in North Dakota due to growth.
- No ICU or procedures.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 17.