Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bismarck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Friendly and welcoming people make Bismarck an ideal place to begin and nurture a family.
- University of North Dakota Clinical Academic Title - offers the opportunity to teach, if eligible and interested, medical student residents and fellows.
- Older than the brand of Coca-Cola, CHI Saint Alexius Health Bismarck is a level II Trauma Center.
- CME, retirement, health, vision, and dental insurance, professional liability insurance.
- Current Hospitalist team includes 16 Hospitalists, 1 Fellow, and 4 NP/PA's.
- CHI St. Alexius Health Bismarck is proud of its outstanding reputation as a caring, high quality medical center and of its many awards for clinical excellence, customer satisfaction and community service.
- As part of the thriving oil boom, Bismarck is a great place to enjoy all four seasons with fun outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, biking, downhill skiing, and so much more.
- Generous salary with bonus and quality incentive.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, established and growing practice.
- We are actively recruiting a Hospitalist/ Internal Medicine Physician to join our team of outstanding providers in a well-established, hospital-employed position to meet the demands of our community.
- Bismarck has been rated among the safest cities in the country, no traffic snarls, low taxes, great public and private schools.
- Our facility is a 306-bed, full-service, acute care medical center offering a full line of inpatient and outpatient medical services.
- Bruce Robinson.
- Block schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off with 12 hour shifts.
- CHI St. Alexius Health was honored as one of "America's 50 Best Hospitals" by Becker's Hospital Review and the "Best Regional Hospital, Great Plains, ND Recognized in 6 Types of Care 2018-19" United States News and World Report.
- Our community is growing and so are the needs of our patients.
- Nestled along the scenic shores of the Missouri River, the Capital of North Dakota, Bismarck, is a hub of culture, history and shopping.
- A Transformational Opportunity for a Hospitalist to Join our Inpatient Team.
- As the largest healthcare delivery system in central and western North Dakota, CHI St. Alexius Health covers more square miles and sees more patients than anyone else in the region.
- Come discover why more than 4000 physicians and providers choose.
This perm job from CHI St. Alexius Health - Bismarck was last open on Oct 31.