Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bismarck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, established and growing practice.
- CME, retirement, health, vision, and dental insurance, professional liability insurance.
- Our community is growing and so are the needs of our patients.
- Older than the brand of Coca-Cola, CHI Saint Alexius Health Bismarck is a level II Trauma Center.
- Current Hospitalist team includes 16 Hospitalists, 1 Fellow, and 4 NP/PA's.
- As part of the thriving oil boom, Bismarck is a great place to enjoy all four seasons with fun outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, biking, downhill skiing, and so much more.
- Bruce Robinson.
- Our facility is a 306-bed, full-service, acute care medical center offering a full line of inpatient and outpatient medical services.
- CHI St. Alexius Health was honored as one of "America's 50 Best Hospitals" by Becker's Hospital Review and the "Best Regional Hospital, Great Plains, ND Recognized in 6 Types of Care 2018-19" United States News and World Report.
- A Transformational Opportunity for a Hospitalist to Join our Inpatient Team.
- CHI St. Alexius Health Bismarck is proud of its outstanding reputation as a caring, high quality medical center and of its many awards for clinical excellence, customer satisfaction and community service.
- As the largest healthcare delivery system in central and western North Dakota, CHI St. Alexius Health covers more square miles and sees more patients than anyone else in the region.
- Bismarck has been rated among the safest cities in the country, no traffic snarls, low taxes, great public and private schools.
- Generous salary with bonus and quality incentive.
- Come discover why more than 4000 physicians and providers choose.
- Block schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off with 12 hour shifts.
- Friendly and welcoming people make Bismarck an ideal place to begin and nurture a family.
- We are actively recruiting a Hospitalist/ Internal Medicine Physician to join our team of outstanding providers in a well-established, hospital-employed position to meet the demands of our community.
- University of North Dakota Clinical Academic Title - offers the opportunity to teach, if eligible and interested, medical student residents and fellows.
- Nestled along the scenic shores of the Missouri River, the Capital of North Dakota, Bismarck, is a hub of culture, history and shopping.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by CHI St. Alexius Health - Bismarck