Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bismarck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our facility is a 306-bed, full-service, acute care medical center offering a full line of inpatient and outpatient medical services.
- We are actively recruiting Intensivists to join our team of outstanding providers in a well-established, hospital-employed position to meet the demands of our community.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Bismarck has been rated among the safest cities in the country, no traffic snarls, low taxes, great public and private schools.
- Share our commitment to service, organization values and professionalism, and our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
- Older than the brand of Coca-Cola, CHI Saint Alexius Health Bismarck is a level II Trauma Center.
- As part of the thriving oil boom, Bismarck is a great place to enjoy all four seasons with fun outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, biking, downhill skiing, and so much more.
- Closed for medical patients, consultation for surgical/cardiac patients.
- CHI St. Alexius Health is the region's largest health system serving the needs of residents throughout North Dakota.
- Recruitment incentives.
- Average census is 6-8 patients, 1-2 daily from the ED or the OR.
- Contiguous PCU.
- 24/7 coverage, Leapfrog compliant.
- Paid time off.
- Come discover why more than 4000 physicians and providers choose.
- 100% paid relocation expenses.
- Best Place to Work.
- Tertiary referral center for ND and bordering areas of SD.
- Competitive guaranteed salary.
- Opportunities to teach/mentor UND students.
- Matching 403b/457b.
- Multidisciplinary ICU.
- Very flexible schedule.
- CHI St. Alexius Health Bismarck was voted Best Hospital by United States News & World Report and several other awards for quality care.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- CME stipend.
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted ND medical license.
- CHI St Alexius is seeking Intensivists (Critical Care Fellows or Internal Medicine physicians with a distinct subspecialty in Anesthesiology or Pulmonology are welcome).
- We are CHI St. Alexius Health, a heritage brand.
- Best Place to Heal.
- Nestled along the scenic shores of the Missouri River, the Capital of North Dakota, Bismarck, is a hub of culture, history and shopping.
- We are actively seeking Critical Care Physicians to join our busy and expanding regional health system.
This perm job from CHI St. Alexius Health - Bismarck was last open on Oct 31.