Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bismarck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Closed for medical patients, consultation for surgical/cardiac patients.
- As part of the thriving oil boom, Bismarck is a great place to enjoy all four seasons with fun outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, biking, downhill skiing, and so much more.
- Contiguous PCU.
- Recruitment incentives.
- Opportunities to teach/mentor UND students.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Very flexible schedule.
- Share our commitment to service, organization values and professionalism, and our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
- Paid time off.
- Best Place to Heal.
- CHI St. Alexius Health Bismarck was voted Best Hospital by United States News & World Report and several other awards for quality care.
- Matching 403b/457b.
- We are CHI St. Alexius Health, a heritage brand.
- Tertiary referral center for ND and bordering areas of SD.
- Best Place to Work.
- Come discover why more than 4000 physicians and providers choose.
- We are actively recruiting Intensivists to join our team of outstanding providers in a well-established, hospital-employed position to meet the demands of our community.
- Bismarck has been rated among the safest cities in the country, no traffic snarls, low taxes, great public and private schools.
- Older than the brand of Coca-Cola, CHI Saint Alexius Health Bismarck is a level II Trauma Center.
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted ND medical license.
- We are actively seeking Critical Care Physicians to join our busy and expanding regional health system.
- Average census is 6-8 patients, 1-2 daily from the ED or the OR.
- Our facility is a 306-bed, full-service, acute care medical center offering a full line of inpatient and outpatient medical services.
- Nestled along the scenic shores of the Missouri River, the Capital of North Dakota, Bismarck, is a hub of culture, history and shopping.
- CHI St Alexius is seeking Intensivists (Critical Care Fellows or Internal Medicine physicians with a distinct subspecialty in Anesthesiology or Pulmonology are welcome).
- 24/7 coverage, Leapfrog compliant.
- 100% paid relocation expenses.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- CHI St. Alexius Health is the region's largest health system serving the needs of residents throughout North Dakota.
- Competitive guaranteed salary.
- CME stipend.
- Multidisciplinary ICU.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by CHI St. Alexius Health - Bismarck