Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Tuesday · December 10, 2019
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bismarck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Best Place to Work.
- We are actively recruiting Intensivists to join our team of outstanding providers in a well-established, hospital-employed position to meet the demands of our community.
- Multidisciplinary ICU.
- Closed for medical patients, consultation for surgical/cardiac patients.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- CHI St. Alexius Health Bismarck was voted Best Hospital by United States News & World Report and several other awards for quality care.
- 24/7 coverage, Leapfrog compliant.
- Contiguous PCU.
- We are CHI St. Alexius Health, a heritage brand.
- CME stipend.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- CHI St Alexius is seeking Intensivists (Critical Care Fellows or Internal Medicine physicians with a distinct subspecialty in Anesthesiology or Pulmonology are welcome).
- Recruitment incentives.
- Bismarck has been rated among the safest cities in the country, no traffic snarls, low taxes, great public and private schools.
- As part of the thriving oil boom, Bismarck is a great place to enjoy all four seasons with fun outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, biking, downhill skiing, and so much more.
- We are actively seeking Critical Care Physicians to join our busy and expanding regional health system.
- Tertiary referral center for ND and bordering areas of SD.
- 100% paid relocation expenses.
- Matching 403b/457b.
- Older than the brand of Coca-Cola, CHI Saint Alexius Health Bismarck is a level II Trauma Center.
- Competitive guaranteed salary.
- Nestled along the scenic shores of the Missouri River, the Capital of North Dakota, Bismarck, is a hub of culture, history and shopping.
- CHI St. Alexius Health is the region's largest health system serving the needs of residents throughout North Dakota.
- Best Place to Heal.
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted ND medical license.
- Average census is 6-8 patients, 1-2 daily from the ED or the OR.
- Share our commitment to service, organization values and professionalism, and our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
- Opportunities to teach/mentor UND students.
- Very flexible schedule.
- Paid time off.
- Our facility is a 306-bed, full-service, acute care medical center offering a full line of inpatient and outpatient medical services.
- Come discover why more than 4000 physicians and providers choose.
This perm job from CHI St. Alexius Health - Bismarck was last open on Oct 31.