Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- No procedures or codes.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day, and will not be required to do procedures or codes.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- A North Dakota-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- The provider will work 12-hour day or swing shifts.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only ND state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Acls certification required.
- Must have ND license.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.