Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- 12-hour shifts.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day, and will not be required to do procedures or codes.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only ND state licensed physicians will be considered.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Acls certification required.
- The provider will work 12-hour day or swing shifts.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Must have ND license.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- No procedures or codes.
- Board certified or eligible.
- A North Dakota-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.