Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A North Dakota-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Acls certification required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only ND state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- No procedures or codes.
- Must have ND license.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- The provider will work 12-hour day or swing shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- 12-hour shifts.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day, and will not be required to do procedures or codes.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.