Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures or codes.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- A North Dakota-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Board certified or eligible.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Acls certification required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The provider will work 12-hour day or swing shifts.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day, and will not be required to do procedures or codes.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Must have ND license.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only ND state licensed physicians will be considered.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.