Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Williston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule is 8 am to 6 pm with after-hours. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Meditech.
- BC/BE required.
- Scope includes ICU coverage.
- ND state license needed.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- The assignment requirements include ICU coverage.
- A North Dakota-based medical center is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- 15 patients per day.
- You will need to have an active ND state license for this position.
- Meditech EMR.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Licensing assistance.
- No mandatory procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago