Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Williston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- No mandatory procedures.
- The assignment schedule is 8 am to 6 pm with after-hours. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- 15 patients per day.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Licensing assistance.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Meditech EMR.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Meditech.
- ND state license needed.
- Scope includes ICU coverage.
- BC/BE required.
- You will need to have an active ND state license for this position.
- The assignment requirements include ICU coverage.
- A North Dakota-based medical center is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.