Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Williston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment requirements include ICU coverage.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- The assignment schedule is 8 am to 6 pm with after-hours. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- A North Dakota-based medical center is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Meditech EMR.
- 15 patients per day.
- Scope includes ICU coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Meditech.
- Licensing assistance.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You will need to have an active ND state license for this position.
- No mandatory procedures.
- BC/BE required.
- ND state license needed.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.