Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Williston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is a growing community with a bright future.
- Equipped with advanced medical technology and staffed by a team of skilled healthcare professions, we are committed to providing quality care in a friendly environment.
- Consistent with our Core Values, Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers.
- One of the largest health systems in the nation, Englewood, Colorado-based Catholic Health Initiatives operates in 17 states with 100 hospitals, including two academic health centers and major teaching hospitals as well as 30 critical-access facilities.
- Nursing colleges.
- With no geographic overlap in hospital service areas, the combination brings together two leading health systems, allowing the organizations to expand their mission of service and create a healthier future for people and communities across 28 states.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Williston, ND.
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted ND medical license.
- This position is in direct response to rapidly expanding services needs of the growing vibrant community we serve.
- Board certified / Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- 1 regional system for quality and the largest healthcare provider serving the needs of residents throughout North Dakota.
- Working with Catholic Health Initiatives means working for a financially solid, physician-led organization, practicing with an outstanding collegial team, and the assurance that you're working for an organization committed to an exceptional values-based, patient-centered environment in which physicians are the leaders of clinical care and innovation.
- 18 in Outdoor Life Magazine's article, "The Top 200 Towns for the Outdoorsman," and features direct access to a wide array of outdoor recreation - a top 100 golf course, boating on Lake Sakakawea, the largest man-made lake in the country, premier walleye fishing, the finest deer and game bird hunting regions in the United States, and scenic Theodore Roosevelt National Park.
- Relocation stipend.
- Community health services organizations.
- With strong leadership, sound strategic direction, commitment to ministry, and thoughtful stewardship, the new system will be positioned to create a healthier future for our people and communities.
- Coupled with our high-quality public and private education, beautiful community parks, sports facilities and modern recreation center, churches, and cultural opportunities - it is a quality of life that is unmatched and makes Williston the envy of small communities around the State.
- Productivity incentives.
- Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.
- Williston North Dakota consistently ranks as one of the safest state, most livable state, and healthiest states in the nation.
- CHI St Alexius Health - Williston Medical Center founded in ers of Mercy, is a fully accredited Joint Commission, 25-bed Critical Access regional medical center offering a range of services to an estimated 60,ern North Dakota and Eastern Montana.
- Health Initiatives and Dignity Health are combining to form a new, nonprofit Catholic health system focused on creating healthier communities.
- Senior living communities.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and works well in a team-based care delivery model.
- Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), one of nation's largest faith-based non-profit health system is actively recruiting an Internal Medicine trained physician to work as a Hospitalist at our state-of-the-art hospital in Williston, North Dakota.
- Who is Catholic Health Initiatives?
- Join the.
- Our Invitation to You - Come discover why more than 4000 physicians and providers choose.
- And other facilities and services.
- The new health system will build a stronger operational and financial foundation to expand access to quality care, build upon complementary resources and capabilities, and reinvest in critical areas to accelerate improvements in care delivery that promote the shift from sick-care to well-care.
- The City of Williston is nestled in the northwest corner of North Dakota, just 60 miles from the Canadian border and 18 miles from the Montana border.
- In fiscal year (FY) 2017, Catholic Health Initiatives provided $2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unpaid cost of government programs.
- Home health agencies.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- We invite you to come work and play in Williston, ND - and experience our amazing quality of life.
- Williston was ranked.
- Add a rapidly growing and highly prosperous local economy enriched by the oil and gas industry, agriculture and the service sector - you'll love living, working and raising a family here.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.
- We will continue building upon our shared healing ministry of providing quality health care for all people with compassion.
- Join us!
- Generous guaranteed salary.
- Paid vacation.
- Our Core Values - Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
- We provide comprehensive hospital and clinical services.
- Hospitalist Opportunity in a Quality Driven Facility.
- Shares our commitment to service, organization values and professionalism, and our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
- Practice experience as a hospitalist, is preferred but not required.
- Paid retirement, medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit, faith-based health system formed in 1996 through the consolidation of four Catholic health systems, expresses its mission each day by creating and nurturing healthy communities.
- If you're passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore this exceptional opportunity we welcome your interest by email or.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.