Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Williston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With no geographic overlap in hospital service areas, the combination brings together two leading health systems, allowing the organizations to expand their mission of service and create a healthier future for people and communities across 28 states.
- Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), one of nation's largest faith-based non-profit health system is actively recruiting an Internal Medicine trained physician to work as a Hospitalist at our state-of-the-art hospital in Williston, North Dakota.
- Our Invitation to You - Come discover why more than 4000 physicians and providers choose.
- Health Initiatives and Dignity Health are combining to form a new, nonprofit Catholic health system focused on creating healthier communities.
- Working with Catholic Health Initiatives means working for a financially solid, physician-led organization, practicing with an outstanding collegial team, and the assurance that you're working for an organization committed to an exceptional values-based, patient-centered environment in which physicians are the leaders of clinical care and innovation.
- Nursing colleges.
- We invite you to come work and play in Williston, ND - and experience our amazing quality of life.
- It is a growing community with a bright future.
- Who is Catholic Health Initiatives?
- The City of Williston is nestled in the northwest corner of North Dakota, just 60 miles from the Canadian border and 18 miles from the Montana border.
- Our Core Values - Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
- Productivity incentives.
- CHI St Alexius Health - Williston Medical Center founded in ers of Mercy, is a fully accredited Joint Commission, 25-bed Critical Access regional medical center offering a range of services to an estimated 60,ern North Dakota and Eastern Montana.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- We provide comprehensive hospital and clinical services.
- If you're passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore this exceptional opportunity we welcome your interest by email or.
- Williston was ranked.
- Home health agencies.
- Add a rapidly growing and highly prosperous local economy enriched by the oil and gas industry, agriculture and the service sector - you'll love living, working and raising a family here.
- Paid vacation.
- Equipped with advanced medical technology and staffed by a team of skilled healthcare professions, we are committed to providing quality care in a friendly environment.
- With strong leadership, sound strategic direction, commitment to ministry, and thoughtful stewardship, the new system will be positioned to create a healthier future for our people and communities.
- One of the largest health systems in the nation, Englewood, Colorado-based Catholic Health Initiatives operates in 17 states with 100 hospitals, including two academic health centers and major teaching hospitals as well as 30 critical-access facilities.
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted ND medical license.
- Board certified / Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.
- 18 in Outdoor Life Magazine's article, "The Top 200 Towns for the Outdoorsman," and features direct access to a wide array of outdoor recreation - a top 100 golf course, boating on Lake Sakakawea, the largest man-made lake in the country, premier walleye fishing, the finest deer and game bird hunting regions in the United States, and scenic Theodore Roosevelt National Park.
- Community health services organizations.
- Join us!
- Hospitalist Opportunity in a Quality Driven Facility.
- 1 regional system for quality and the largest healthcare provider serving the needs of residents throughout North Dakota.
- Williston North Dakota consistently ranks as one of the safest state, most livable state, and healthiest states in the nation.
- Practice experience as a hospitalist, is preferred but not required.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Shares our commitment to service, organization values and professionalism, and our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
- Senior living communities.
- Coupled with our high-quality public and private education, beautiful community parks, sports facilities and modern recreation center, churches, and cultural opportunities - it is a quality of life that is unmatched and makes Williston the envy of small communities around the State.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Williston, ND.
- In fiscal year (FY) 2017, Catholic Health Initiatives provided $2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unpaid cost of government programs.
- Paid retirement, medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit, faith-based health system formed in 1996 through the consolidation of four Catholic health systems, expresses its mission each day by creating and nurturing healthy communities.
- We will continue building upon our shared healing ministry of providing quality health care for all people with compassion.
- Relocation stipend.
- This position is in direct response to rapidly expanding services needs of the growing vibrant community we serve.
- And other facilities and services.
- Join the.
- Consistent with our Core Values, Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers.
- Generous guaranteed salary.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and works well in a team-based care delivery model.
- The new health system will build a stronger operational and financial foundation to expand access to quality care, build upon complementary resources and capabilities, and reinvest in critical areas to accelerate improvements in care delivery that promote the shift from sick-care to well-care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.