Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bismarck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We welcome your interest by email or phone.
- Competitive salary with quality incentive plans paid.
- CHI St. Alexius Health was honored as one of "America's 50 Best Hospitals" by Becker's Hospital Review.
- Current hospitalist team includes 16 hospitalists, 1 fellow, and 4 NP/PA's.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bismarck, ND.
- Clinical academic title with University of North Dakota available if eligible and interested in teaching medical student residents and fellows.
- Benefits: Paid vacation, CME, retirement, health, vision, dental insurance, malpractice insurance.
- Block schedule with 7 days on / 7 days off model.
- Great medical and nursing staff.
- Excellent schools, friendly people and economically vibrant state.
- CHI St. Alexius Health is a 306-bed, Level II Trauma Center, recognized for its high quality and safe patient care that has all relevant medical and surgical specialties available 24/7 with over aff.
- Hospital service area exceeds 350,000.
- Nestled along the shores of the Missouri River, the state Capital of North Dakota, Bismarck, has been rated amongst the safest cities in the country, is a great place to enjoy all four seasons and raise a family.
- Seeking a Nocturnist Hospitalist to Join our Inpatient Team.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago