Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bismarck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CHI St. Alexius Health is a 306-bed, Level II Trauma Center, recognized for its high quality and safe patient care that has all relevant medical and surgical specialties available 24/7 with over aff.
- Hospital service area exceeds 350,000.
- Great medical and nursing staff.
- We welcome your interest by email or phone.
- Nestled along the shores of the Missouri River, the state Capital of North Dakota, Bismarck, has been rated amongst the safest cities in the country, is a great place to enjoy all four seasons and raise a family.
- Benefits: Paid vacation, CME, retirement, health, vision, dental insurance, malpractice insurance.
- Block schedule with 7 days on / 7 days off model.
- CHI St. Alexius Health was honored as one of "America's 50 Best Hospitals" by Becker's Hospital Review.
- Competitive salary with quality incentive plans paid.
- Seeking a Nocturnist Hospitalist to Join our Inpatient Team.
- Clinical academic title with University of North Dakota available if eligible and interested in teaching medical student residents and fellows.
- Current hospitalist team includes 16 hospitalists, 1 fellow, and 4 NP/PA's.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bismarck, ND.
- Excellent schools, friendly people and economically vibrant state.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Sep 16.