Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bismarck) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We welcome your interest by email or phone.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bismarck, ND.
- Competitive salary with quality incentive plans paid.
- Clinical academic title with University of North Dakota available if eligible and interested in teaching medical student residents and fellows.
- Benefits: Paid vacation, CME, retirement, health, vision, dental insurance, malpractice insurance.
- CHI St. Alexius Health is a 306-bed, Level II Trauma Center, recognized for its high quality and safe patient care that has all relevant medical and surgical specialties available 24/7 with over aff.
- CHI St. Alexius Health was honored as one of "America's 50 Best Hospitals" by Becker's Hospital Review.
- Excellent schools, friendly people and economically vibrant state.
- Current hospitalist team includes 16 hospitalists, 1 fellow, and 4 NP/PA's.
- Block schedule with 7 days on / 7 days off model.
- Great medical and nursing staff.
- Hospital service area exceeds 350,000.
- Seeking a Nocturnist Hospitalist to Join our Inpatient Team.
- Nestled along the shores of the Missouri River, the state Capital of North Dakota, Bismarck, has been rated amongst the safest cities in the country, is a great place to enjoy all four seasons and raise a family.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Sep 16.