Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Tuesday · September 22, 2020
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Williston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sports fans will want to check out the Williston Keybirds, a local semi-professional baseball club, or hit the links at two golf courses, East Ridge Golf Club and the Williston Municipal Golf Course.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- These are 10-hour shifts (7a-5p) with night. Procedures are not required.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Lake Sakakawea offers aquatic recreation and is very close to the city.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Board-certified or eligible Internal Medicine and Family Practice physicians will be considered.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- The ninth largest city in North Dakota, Williston is located near the confluence of the Yellowstone and Missouri rivers.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- Facility in northwestern North Dakota seeks a Hospitalist for ongoing coverage.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- StartDate: 12/31/2016Available Shifts: Day Shift Pay Rate: $150 - 160.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Culture seekers will want to visit the Fort Union Trading Post National Historic Site, as well as Fort Buford, both of which offer history buffs the cultural information they savor.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Nov 8.