Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fargo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Fargo VA Health Care System is looking for 1 full-time positions and 1 part-time (0 FTE) Hospitalist position.
- With predictable work hours and conditions, VA physicians are able to take time for themselves and their families.
- Enjoy a superb quality of life.
- Student loan repayment Program.
- Generous salary and annual performance bonus.
- VA physicians enjoy an excellent benefits package.
- Excellent Health Insurance that can be carried into retirement.
- Hospitalist Job in Fargo, ND.
- VA ensures and encourages a healthy work/life balance.
- 13 days of paid sick leave.
- 26 day of paid annual leave.
- Quality of life is important.
- Our physicians do so by using their generous vacation/personal leave.
- Recruitment \ Relocation \ Student Loan Repayment incentives may be authorized.
- Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation.
- 10 paid federal holidays.
- VA does so through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, the elimination of billing hassles, and lifting the burden of liability coverage.
- Travel: Not Required.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.