Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fargo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 13 days of paid sick leave.
- 26 day of paid annual leave.
- VA physicians enjoy an excellent benefits package.
- VA ensures and encourages a healthy work/life balance.
- Excellent Health Insurance that can be carried into retirement.
- Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation.
- Hospitalist Job in Fargo, ND.
- Recruitment \ Relocation \ Student Loan Repayment incentives may be authorized.
- Student loan repayment Program.
- 10 paid federal holidays.
- With predictable work hours and conditions, VA physicians are able to take time for themselves and their families.
- The Fargo VA Health Care System is looking for 1 full-time positions and 1 part-time (0 FTE) Hospitalist position.
- VA does so through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, the elimination of billing hassles, and lifting the burden of liability coverage.
- Travel: Not Required.
- Quality of life is important.
- Generous salary and annual performance bonus.
- Enjoy a superb quality of life.
- Our physicians do so by using their generous vacation/personal leave.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.