Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fargo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With predictable work hours and conditions, VA physicians are able to take time for themselves and their families.
- Our physicians do so by using their generous vacation/personal leave.
- Student loan repayment Program.
- VA ensures and encourages a healthy work/life balance.
- Travel: Not Required.
- 26 day of paid annual leave.
- Hospitalist Job in Fargo, ND.
- The Fargo VA Health Care System is looking for 1 full-time positions and 1 part-time (0 FTE) Hospitalist position.
- Generous salary and annual performance bonus.
- Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation.
- 10 paid federal holidays.
- Excellent Health Insurance that can be carried into retirement.
- Enjoy a superb quality of life.
- Quality of life is important.
- VA does so through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, the elimination of billing hassles, and lifting the burden of liability coverage.
- VA physicians enjoy an excellent benefits package.
- Recruitment \ Relocation \ Student Loan Repayment incentives may be authorized.
- 13 days of paid sick leave.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago