Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Monday · November 30, 2020
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 14 day shifts are available per month in a 7on/7off or 14 straight schedule.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Abim or eligible.
- The ideal candidate is Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine, has current Acls Certification, and is comfortable without Mid-Level support.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- No procedures required.
- Additionally, this facility's census is 14-18 patients per shift.
- No mid-level support.
- North Dakota Facility seeks a Hospitalist for ongoing coverage starting May.
- 14-18 patients/shift.
- May and ongoing.
- Licensing fees and processing.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 9.