Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Friday · June 18, 2021
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate is Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine, has current Acls Certification, and is comfortable without Mid-Level support.
- North Dakota Facility seeks a Hospitalist for ongoing coverage starting May.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- No procedures required.
- May and ongoing.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Licensing fees and processing.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- 14-18 patients/shift.
- No mid-level support.
- Abim or eligible.
- Additionally, this facility's census is 14-18 patients per shift.
- 14 day shifts are available per month in a 7on/7off or 14 straight schedule.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 9.