Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Thursday · August 11, 2022
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- No mid-level support.
- May and ongoing.
- 14-18 patients/shift.
- Licensing fees and processing.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Additionally, this facility's census is 14-18 patients per shift.
- North Dakota Facility seeks a Hospitalist for ongoing coverage starting May.
- Abim or eligible.
- The ideal candidate is Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine, has current Acls Certification, and is comfortable without Mid-Level support.
- 14 day shifts are available per month in a 7on/7off or 14 straight schedule.
- No procedures required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 9.