Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Friday · September 17, 2021
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- 14 day shifts are available per month in a 7on/7off or 14 straight schedule.
- North Dakota Facility seeks a Hospitalist for ongoing coverage starting May.
- Abim or eligible.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- The ideal candidate is Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine, has current Acls Certification, and is comfortable without Mid-Level support.
- Additionally, this facility's census is 14-18 patients per shift.
- No mid-level support.
- 14-18 patients/shift.
- No procedures required.
- May and ongoing.
- Licensing fees and processing.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 9.