Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Abim or eligible.
- 14 day shifts are available per month in a 7on/7off or 14 straight schedule.
- The ideal candidate is Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine, has current Acls Certification, and is comfortable without Mid-Level support.
- No mid-level support.
- May and ongoing.
- 14-18 patients/shift.
- North Dakota Facility seeks a Hospitalist for ongoing coverage starting May.
- No procedures required.
- Additionally, this facility's census is 14-18 patients per shift.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Licensing fees and processing.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 9.