Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 14-18 patients/shift.
- 14 day shifts are available per month in a 7on/7off or 14 straight schedule.
- Abim or eligible.
- No mid-level support.
- Additionally, this facility's census is 14-18 patients per shift.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The ideal candidate is Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine, has current Acls Certification, and is comfortable without Mid-Level support.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- North Dakota Facility seeks a Hospitalist for ongoing coverage starting May.
- Licensing fees and processing.
- No procedures required.
- May and ongoing.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 9.