Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- May and ongoing.
- Licensing fees and processing.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- 14-18 patients/shift.
- Abim or eligible.
- 14 day shifts are available per month in a 7on/7off or 14 straight schedule.
- No procedures required.
- No mid-level support.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- North Dakota Facility seeks a Hospitalist for ongoing coverage starting May.
- The ideal candidate is Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine, has current Acls Certification, and is comfortable without Mid-Level support.
- Additionally, this facility's census is 14-18 patients per shift.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 9.