Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- Boarded/eligible in IM.
- North Dakota Facility seeks a Hospitalist for ongoing coverage until a permanent provider is found.
- 14 nocturnist shifts are available per month in a 7on/7off or 14 straight schedule.
- No mid-level support.
- Open and ongoing.
- Additionally, this facility's census is 14-18 patients per shift with 3-6 admit per night.
- The ideal candidate is Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine, has current Acls Certification, and is comfortable without Mid-Level support.
- 14-18 patients/shift 3-6 admits (nights).
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 30.