Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate is Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine, has current Acls Certification, and is comfortable without Mid-Level support.
- Boarded/eligible in IM.
- Open and ongoing.
- 14-18 patients/shift 3-6 admits (nights).
- 14 nocturnist shifts are available per month in a 7on/7off or 14 straight schedule.
- No mid-level support.
- Additionally, this facility's census is 14-18 patients per shift with 3-6 admit per night.
- No procedures required.
- North Dakota Facility seeks a Hospitalist for ongoing coverage until a permanent provider is found.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 30.