Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Friday · September 17, 2021
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Western ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Family Practice.
- The economy is thriving, jobs are plentiful, and hopeful job seekers from all over are coming to the area in droves.
- Financial package includes: base salary in line with Mgma 75th percentile, RVU Productivity Incentives, Sign-On/Retention Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Residency Stipend, and Comprehensive Benefits.
- Just outside of town is Lake Sakakawea, the largest man-made lake in the country and highly regarded as one of the premier walleye fishing lakes in the world.
- As the Western Star of North Dakota this community has much more to offer than the Bakken - also known as one of the finest deer and game bird hunting regions in the United States and has been ranked in the top 20 of "The Top 200 Towns for the Outdoorsman" by Outdoor Life Magazine.
- All physicians are employed by the hospital.
- This fully accredited Joint Commission, Critical Access Regional Medical Facility offers many of the same services you would expect to find in a much larger community.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- Emergency Medicine.
- Thriving economy, family-friendly lifestyle, rich heritage, beautiful sceneries, and endless possibilities.
- General Surgeon.
- Oil & Gas companies are not the only employers actively hiring - the rural hospital that serves the people of Western North Dakota and Eastern Montana has expanded their scope of services and is hiring physicians across all specialties to meet the needs of the growing community.
This perm job from Parallon Workforce Solutions was last open on Sep 21.