Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a government medical facility.
- Timely medical documentation is essential.
- He/she is responsible for responding to all patient care situations for inpatients.
- Appropriate computer training will be provided, and clinical supervision will be provided by Hospitalist / ER Section Chief, administrative and operational management will be provided by the Administrative Officer, Primary & Specialty Medicine Service Line.
- Current client in North Dakota is seeking an Internal Medicine Trained Hospitalist to cover 7 on 7 off (8am? 8pm) nocturnal block shifts beginning July 2nd.
- Physician is responsible for the entry of clinical documentation to include note, orders, medications, tests, and encounter form in the Computerized Patient Record System.
- MOD work during nights and non-administrative hours: At nighttime and in non administrative hours, the MOD/hospitalist is responsible for all admissions, and takes calls about all hospitalized patients, including the patients in community living center.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 22.