Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southern ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Coverage need is due to expansion.
- Sub-specialty back-up available.
- No procedures required and no ICU work.
- Acls required.
- If good match, will consider locums to perm.
- Schedule rotation of 7 on / 7 off with 12 hour shifts running 7 to 7.
- Travel and lodging provided.
- Provider can expect to see 13-16ppd.
- Hospitalist program in Southern North Dakota in need of 1-2 Locum Tenens hospitalist while they perform a permanent search.
- We will consider paying for license for the right candidate.
- Need is immediate pending privileging and will be ongoing until they hire perm.
- Prefer board certified candidates but will consider board eligible if within 3 years of residency completion.
This perm job from Locum Tenens USA, Inc. was last open on Jul 5.