Hospitalist Jobs in North Dakota
Friday · September 17, 2021
1 Job in The Peace Garden State
Photo: Typical pleasant landscape in North Dakota.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southern ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialty back-up available.
- Travel and lodging provided.
- Schedule rotation of 7 on / 7 off with 12 hour shifts running 7 to 7.
- Acls required.
- We will consider paying for license for the right candidate.
- Provider can expect to see 13-16ppd.
- No procedures required and no ICU work.
- If good match, will consider locums to perm.
- Need is immediate pending privileging and will be ongoing until they hire perm.
- Coverage need is due to expansion.
- Prefer board certified candidates but will consider board eligible if within 3 years of residency completion.
- Hospitalist program in Southern North Dakota in need of 1-2 Locum Tenens hospitalist while they perform a permanent search.
This perm job from Locum Tenens USA, Inc. was last open on Jul 5.